14 giugno 2008

Flavor of Entanglement - Words From

"So I pack my things nothing precious all things sacred "

"My punishments are consequences"

Citizen of the Planet
---------------------------

"Such a difference between who I am and who you see"

"I don’t know who you’re talking to with such fucking disrespect"
"One day I’ll introduce myself and you’ll see you’ve not yet met me"


Straitjacket
---------------------------

"I am dancing with my friends in elation
We’ve taken adventures to new levels of fun
I can feel the bones are smiling in my body
I can see the meltings of inhibition"

"Oh this state of ecstasy....
This liberty wind in my face
And I’m giggling again for no reason"

"I can feel the salt of the sea on my skin
And we still hear the echoes of abandon"

Giggling again for no reason
---------------------------------
"I am someone easy to leave"
"Even easier to forget"
"I'm the one they all run from"
someone help me find the pause button
"I'm too exhausting to be loved"
"a volatile chemical best to quarantine and cut off"

All these tapes in my head swirl around
Keeping my vibe down
All these thoughts in my head aren't my own
Wreaking havoc"

Tapes

Nessun commento: