21 settembre 2009

Words From - The Wall

"If you shoul go skating on the thin ice of modern life....
don't be surprised when a crack in the ice appears under your feet"

"Mama gonna make all your nightmare come true,
mama gonna put all her fear into you,
mama gonna keep you here under her wing
she won't let you fly but she might let you sing
.....oh baby, of course mama gonna help build the wall"

"Don't look so frightened, this is just a passing phase,
one of my bad days....
Would you like to learn to fly?
would you like to see me try?"

"Hey you!Don't give in without a fight.
Hey you! Don't tell me there's no hope at all.
Together we stand, divided we fall"

"Is there anybody out there?"

"Bring the boys back home!"

"There is no pain, you are receding"

"Sitting in a bunker here behind my wall
waiting for the warm to come,
In perfect isolation here behind my wall,
waiting for the warm to come."

"Good morning warm your honour,
the crown will plainly show the prisoner who now stands before you
was caught red handed showing feeling,
showing feeling of an almost human nature!!

Crazy, bars in the windows,
there must have been a door there in the wall when I came in.

The evidence before the court is uncontravertable
I have never heard of someone more deserving the full penalty of law
Since, my friend, you have revealed your deepest fear
I sentence you to be exposed before your peers.
TEARS DOWN THE WALL!"

Nessun commento: